Reopening Safety Protocols
The Ford Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre will resume face to face counselling work once it is safe to do so. We are currently providing video counselling, telephone check-ins and telephone counselling due to risk and restrictions.
The Board of Directors and Management has developed safety protocols to deal with the on-going threat presented by Covid-19 when the centre opens up for face to face work again.
Our aim is to allow staff and clients safe access to our buildings and services in Enniscorthy, Gorey and Wexford.
These protocols are guided by the Government, Health and Safety Authority and the HSE
Our Protocols Include
• General Protocol:
Social distancing and Hygiene guidelines while in centre and on leaving the centre as per HSE requirements.
• Cleaning and Hygiene at The Ford Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre.
• Pre-Return to Work Protocol: Guidelines for staff.
• Pre-Appointment Protocol: Guidelines for our clients
• Arrival at the Centre Protocol: Guidelines for staff and clients:
• Departure Protocol: Guidelines for staff and clients.
• Between Sessions Protocol for Staff
• If you get symptoms at work Protocol.
• What will happen if a case is confirmed Protocol.
We aim at all times to keep our staff and clients safe and will continue to be guided by Best Practice as outlined by The Irish Government, The Health and Safety Authority the HSE.