Sharing our Annual Reports
Each year, we put together an annual report outlining The FORD Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre’s activities and financial affairs for the preceding 12 months.
As a registered charity, we are obliged to submit this report to the Charities Regulator for publication. But we share it here too as we want to tell clients, donors, volunteers, the local community and all other stakeholders exactly what we’ve been up to over the past year.
As we are committed to transparency, accountability and good governance, it makes sense to share our annual reports. But it also provides us with the opportunity to showcase the work we’ve recently been undertaking in the community.
What’s in our annual reports
Each report outlines:
- Our activities over the previous year
- Who has benefited from our work
- The number of people who volunteered with us
- The number of staff we employ
- Financial details on income and expenditure; how we raised and spent funds
You’ll find The FORD Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre’s past annual reports below:
- For annual reports 2014 to 2018 inclusive see www.charitiesregulator.ie Family Life Service Ferns Clg
Other help and links
The FORD Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre is the business name for Family Life Service Ferns Clg, a company limited by guarantee, with a Board of Directors. It is also a registered charity. We are currently working from a five-year strategic plan for 2016 to 2020 which is being updated for 2021 to 2025.
Each year, The FORD Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre’s Board of Directors, submits our annual report to the Charities Regulator.